UAE Free Zones are the perfect choice for investors to set up a company. It offers various business setup packages for entrepreneurs.
The most common business license categories include professional, commercial, and general/e-commerce licenses. Depending on the nature of the business, start-ups can choose the right business license type and decide on selecting the business activity.
Businesses in the UAE can choose their desired activity from the list of business activities.
UAE Free Zone Company Formation Steps
· Choose the Trade Name for the Company and Approve the Trade Name
· Select the right Business Activity from the List
· Select the right Company Structure — FZE/FZC or FZ-LLC
· Choose the right Business License Type and Office Space
· Prepare the required documents and submit them to the authority
· Prepare the Shareholder Certificate and Memorandum of Association
· Get the required clearance and make the fee payment
· Obtain the Business License and other documents for the new company
· Get the Investor residence permit (visa) and Corporate Bank Account
Documents Required for Free Zone Company Setup in UAE
· Investor Passport and Visa Copy (if a UAE Resident)
· Free Zone Company Registration Form
· Draft of Memorandum of Association and shareholder certificate
· Investor business experience and profile (optional)
Which are the Low-Cost Free Zones in UAE?
International Free Zone Authority Co-branded with Dubai Silicon Oasis is now one of the fastest-growing and cost-effective Free Zones in Dubai. Investors get a company registered in Dubai for the lowest cost.
IFZA offers a host of business benefits for foreign investors and a perfect platform to scale up the business in Dubai.
With the ever-growing business opportunities and business network in UAE, IFZA is a perfect place to start a business establishment.
SHAMS — Sharjah Media City
Sharjah Media City is a dynamic Free Zone offering a wide range of business activities like marketing, consulting, eCommerce, and more. The competitive rates offered by the Free Zone make It the investor’s favorite choice.
SHAMS helps the companies in its ecosystem grow together through networking events and regular skill development programs.
The continued customer support from SHAMS is making the free zone a perfect hub for businesses and entrepreneurs to scale up easily.
Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone is another popular option for low-cost company setup. Ajman Free Zone is located near the Ajman Port facilitating faster trade operations.
Also, the availability of low-cost labor, cheap energy, land lease of 20 years, warehousing facility, etc., makes it a perfect Free Zone for trading companies.
It offers a wide range of business activities and is a convenient location close to Sharjah and Dubai with a low cost of living.
Stay tuned for more updates on Free Zone Company Setup in UAE!